This is a competition for children and adults.
CrossReach is the Church of Scotland Social Care Council
This year, two Competitions with two prizes: Children’s Competition (age 14 and under) and Adult’s Competition.
Winning entries will be printed and sold through the CrossReach “Christmas & Gift Collection 2017” catalogue and website. Winners will each receive a supply of their winning design as printed Christmas Cards.
· The card must be an original design
· Submit your card design on a sheet of paper/card no larger than A3 size
· Computer generated designs must be original and printed out as a hard copy
· Avoid textures, 3D effects or metallic colours, which can be difficult to reproduce in print
· You can suggest a Greeting and/or Bible verse for your design
· Please enclose an appropriate stamped addressed envelope if you wish your design(s) returned to you.
The competition is open to all supporters of CrossReach of any age.
Remember to write the name of the person or group who designed the card, age (if age 14 or under) and a contact person’s name, address and telephone number on the back of each entry.
While copyright of all entries remains with the entrants, by submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to grant an irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide licence to CrossReach Trading Ltd to use it for the purpose of their Christmas cards and any promotional material connected to that.
Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2017
Send Your Entry To:
Christmas Card Competition
47 Milton Road East,
Edinburgh, EH15 2SR